Director, IT - Process and Solutions, Warehousing and Inventory Management
110, boul Cremazie O, 11 floor Georgetown, Ontario H2P 1B9
Our client based in Ontario is looking for a IT Director responsible for the Enterprise Warehouse Management.
The ideal candidate will be accountable for managing a team of IT Functional Analysts focused on the scope of global systems and solutions that support warehousing and inventory management related business processes across all divisions including SAP EWM, Procurement, and Inventory Management (IM).
The incumbent will communicate and coordinate with senior business stakeholders, ERP Process Leads, and the ERP Solution Architect to ensure delivery and deployment of key business requirements are fully integrated with the core SAP ERP system.
Must possess an in-depth understanding of warehousing and procurement business functions and drive successful adoption and delivery of proposed solutions. Core competency in process and system integration is key.
- Manage IT staffing, including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, growth and development, and employee performance evaluations;
- Socialize system designs with senior business stakeholders and gains support through ongoing education with business leadership and management. Coordinates / Leads development of system training materials and ensures process sustainment KPI's are in place;
- Coordinates the development, monitoring and maintenance of technical ERP/EWM system integration/interface points. Drives adoption and adherence to standardized warehousing and procurement processes across divisions;
- Assists key business stakeholders to identify process improvement/optimization opportunities and leverages leading EWM practices to continually enhance business value and benefits from IT enablement. Awareness of customer satisfaction levels with respect to individual and team performance;
- Manage the IT department operational and strategic planning, including business requirements, project planning, and organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources. Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives;
- Work closely with business stakeholders to solve business issues/opportunities through industry leading practices and tested solutions;
- Formulate and deploy long-term strategic plans for acquiring and enabling efficient and cost-effective IT related technologies;
- Develop, review, approve and/or ensure compliance of IT policies, methodologies, documentation, testing, change control, common processes, and charters in alignment with IT governance and strategy;
- Participate in regular facility / site visits with an eye toward in-depth understanding of operating unit requirements, challenges and issues.
- Support cross-functional groups where required on business process solutioning and project delivery related items.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field or designation;
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum (ie PMP Certified- PMI) is an asset;
- 5+ years of SAP EWM, Ariba, and Procurement functional domain expertise in related technologies and enabling processes & solutions; working knowledge of change, communications, and risk management methods and tools;
- Proven success and expertise in executing change in medium-large scale business transformations; strong influence/persuasion skills with senior level management and key stakeholders;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to provide updates to all levels in the organization; adept at building relationships with internal teams and external partners;
- Strong people management skills including delegation, motivation, coaching, and conflict management capabilities;
- Highly effective negotiation and collaboration skills;
- Strong ability to operate in complex, fast pace project environment with interdependencies spanning multiple work-streams, teams, business divisions, geographies, time zones, & languages;
- Proficient in related technologies, processes, and solutions - EWM and MM;
- Strong knowledge of ERP implementation methodologies and toolsets;
- Excellent knowledge of change & communications governance, methods, and tools.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.