IT Manager Operational Support
Montreal, Quebec | Direct Hire
Our client is currently seeking talent for an IT Manager Operation Support. This job would be full-time, permanent.
Start Date: ASAP
The IT support operation Manager’s role is to plan, organize, and manage staff and a good control of infrastructures under his responsibility. This includes developing, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing key functional areas from user infrastructure (AD, Citrix) to the server infrastructure (physical, virtual and storage infrastructure).
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, and support of IT systems, including, Active Directory, Email, Servers, etc;
- Manage and set priorities for the design, maintenance, development, and evaluation of all infrastructure systems, including Citrix, Active Directory, Emailing system, Storage, Virtualization;
- Ensure the efficient utilization of IT resources – including personnel and equipment – across the organization;
- Ensure compliancy of Licenses within area of expertise;
- Maintain servers and desktop infrastructure;
- Participate in short- and long-term strategic plans to ensure infrastructure capacity meets existing and future requirements;
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for infrastructure administration;
- Establish service level agreements with business units and suppliers;
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives;
- Participate in purchase of equipment and supplies in order to meet operational requirements of the business;
- Analyze existing operations and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT systems;
- Conduct research and remain current with the latest technologies and solutions in support of procurement efforts;
- Ensure standardization of infrastructure throughout enterprise.
Reporting to the IT Operation Manager, you will be part of a progressive and enthusiastic team. Being a dynamic group with strong technical competencies, the team has the responsibility to develop, maintain, support, and optimize key functional areas of infrastructure. In this position you will manage 10 employees reporting directly to you.
- Bachelor degree or college diploma in the field of computer science and/or 15 years equivalent IT work experience;
- 10 years experience managing and delivering infrastructure initiatives;
- 5 to 7 years as operation Manager experience;
- Experience with ERP technical implementation;
- Experience in service and application delivery, as well as successful service level agreement accomplishments;
- Conversant with current technological platforms (Citrix, AD, VMware, Netapp...etc);
- Strong understanding of project management principles;
- Experience in project implementation;
- Experience in interpreting business requirements and translating into infrastructure requirements;
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
Your assets and skills:
- Demonstrated leadership and personnel/project management skills;
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in both official languages;
- Ability to perform general mathematical calculations for the purpose of creating needs assessments, budgets, and so on;
- Able to conduct research into issues and products as required;
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks and make sound decisions;
- Highly self-motivated and directed;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language;
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.