Senior Delivery Manager, Enterprise Applications, Finance CAN
Calgary/Saskatoon/Loveland CO Hybrid, AB T2J 7E8 CA
Our NA based client is looking for a strong Senior Delivery Manager, Enterprise Applications Finance with experience across ERPs, Data management and Advanced Analytics. They have a complex landscape of Enterprise Applications running Finance: SAP( ECC and S4HANA) , Oracle, multiple third party solutions, for TR, Loans, Expenses, SAAS and on Prem.
Reporting to the Sr. Director, Enterprise Applications, Finance & Procurement, this position will be responsible for collaborating with both Information & Digital Solutions (IDS) and Business Support teams to deliver value enhancing projects and programs within their complex system landscape. The role will develop meaningful relationships with business stakeholders, and both formulate and implement plans to deliver key strategic projects within their landscape.
Role: Intermediate/ Senior Delivery Manager, Enterprise Applications, FinanceStart Date: ASAP flexible
Compensation : Salary, Bonus, plus 4 weeks vacation, flex. personal days, pension matching, Extended Health & Dental - excellent package
Base Location: Calgary AB or Saskatoon SK CAN / Loveland CO USA
Hybrid Delivery: Largely remote at this time/ must be flexible Office/Home delivery and travel
Travel: This role will include travel as per project needs (primarily in North America)
- Undergraduate degree or diploma from a recognized university or technical school in Computer Science, Business, or another related field
- Intermediate Level: 5-7 years’ experience, eager and ambitious to grow into delivering solutions in a large-scale, heterogeneous IT environment
- Senior Level: 10+ years of senior leadership delivering solutions in a large-scale, heterogeneous IT environment
- Technical experience in multiple technology domains, and understanding of how that technology is used across multiple business functions, within multiple industries, to ultimately deliver business value
- Experience establishing new technologies to broad and geographically dispersed audiences
- Significant experience in stakeholder management & major projects, with demonstrated ability to improve consensus across diverse stakeholder groups
- Track record of effective project delivery, including contemporary and advanced technologies
- Adaptable, flexible, and able to work in a fast-paced and self-directed environment
- High energy, outcome and results driven while able to care for tight deadlines, competing priorities and multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Experience managing and working with large vendors and system integrators, within a remote global environment
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills with a positive attitude and demonstrated ability to establish strong relationships with finance business leaders, IT leaders and vendors
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, including strong presentation skills with experience presenting to and fielding questions from senior leaders
- Ability to interact with all levels of management, from executive to remote retail location staff
- Ability to lead, impact and leverage relationships with business and IT to develop compelling system solutions to business problems.
- Must be able to think calmly in high stress environment, and perform under pressure
- Track record of Innovation and strong business delivery
- Experience and history of developing a deep understanding of Business Processes to ensure technology solutions address fundamental business needs
- Collaborate with both IDS and Business Stakeholders to serve as a primary point of contact for the service delivery function
- Ensure that planning and delivery of initiatives are aligned with the broader vision and strategy of the business units
- Develop Hypothesis, Business Cases and Preliminary Documentation to support the approval and initiation of projects within the project portfolio
- Lead delivery of key strategic projects to support the global Finance business unit
- Lead project teams (Internal and External) on key initiatives
- Ensure projects are effectively transitioned to operations, including hyper-care leadership
- Advise leadership teams on strategy and roadmaps
- Monitor technology trends through the lens of potential value to the company.
- Audit and review use of technologies, with a focus on ERPs( SAP, Oracle, PS) , data management, and advanced analytics
- This role will include travel as per project needs (primarily in North America)
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.