SAP Business Analyst
1800 Autoroute Jean-NoÃ«l-Lavoie Hybrid/Laval, QC H7S 2E7 CA
Our client based in Greater Montreal is looking to hire a full-time permanent SAP Business Analyst.
The Business Analyst is responsible to analyze business requirements and transform business needs into solutions. They are charged with implementation and ongoing development of business applications and systems as well as improving business processes.
- Analyzing the business processes in an organization for inefficiencies.
- Analyze and synthesize information provided by stakeholders.
- Direct the gathering of requirements for applying technology solutions to satisfy corporate needs.
- Making recommendations for solutions or improvements that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology.
- Acting as liaison between business stakeholders, such as management, customers or end users, and the software development or information technology team.
- Analyzing and communicating stakeholder needs by translating business requirements into software requirements.
- Work with the Architects/Functional to develop integrated processes and technology solutions.
- Documenting and evaluating required data and information.
- Communicate and solve the Fit/Gap analysis with all stakeholders impacted.
- Create test cases and conduct manual testing for quality assurance.
- On a regular basis, facilitate and maintain the interest of the stakeholders.
- Support the User Acceptance Testing phase
- Develop change management documents (training, communication).
- Carry out all other related tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, administration or business related major. MBA or CPA preferred.
- Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA or similar) certification an asset
- A degree in IT/Computer Science, an asset
- 2+ years minimum experience in Food distribution.
- 3 + years working experience with SAP a must.
- Solid experience as SAP Business Analyst supporting finance SD module
- Experience with VISTEX a plus.
- Experience in IT projects.
- Experience working across organizational boundaries.
- Excellent problem resolution skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational and interpersonal skills in both English and French.
- Strong team spirit, leadership skills and the ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Business knowledge and process design skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as a team player.
- Adaptable to changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Looking for someone who can do a bit of configuration
- Ability to do small changes and communicate them to the team
- Write technical and functional specs
- Good understanding of business and IT
- Experience with integration points
- Experience with testings
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.
#LI - Hybrid