SAP Cutover Manager
Montreal, Quebec;Ontario | Direct Hire
Our client is looking for a permanent SAP Cutover Manager in Montreal
Start Date: ASAP
- Reports to Manager, Change Management. Leads the planning and execution of cutover activities for the program. Leads the business risk mitigation process using the FMEA six-sigma approach
- The change management architect will take on the role of Program Cutover Lead on various project and will focus on the cutover planning and execution for all remaining projects (2 US divisions and the Canadian division).
- The change management architect will also take on the role of Business Risk Mitigation Lead and be responsible for the elaboration, mitigation and execution of the business risk plan leveraging the FMEA approach.
- In these roles, the change management architect will be interacting with both program and project leadership. The role is critical and has high visibility in the organization. While leading the planning activities for both cutover and FMEA, this person will be working closely with division business leads. It is important that this person can interact with business representatives in their business and understands the business context.
- Lead the cutover planning activity in all divisions: leverage existing approach to plan and lead cutover workshops with the business, in collaboration with the technical cutover lead, build the detailed cutover plan for the division rollout, in collaboration with the division cutover lead, oversee the execution of the cutover activities.
- Plan and facilitate risk mitigation workshop leveraging the FMEA approach with the business resources from the project team in the divisions. Once the action items have been identified, plan and monitor execution of all FMEA mitigation measure up to completion prior to go-live.
- Leveraging the Harmoni standard approach, establish the hypercare strategy in all remaining divisions. Lead the execution of all actions required to put in place the strategy leading up to go-live. During hypercare (immediately after go-live), manage the execution of the hypercare strategy.
- Communicate progress on activities, plans and strategies to program and project management, business resources. Drive adoption of the strategies and plans within the business to ensure successful outcomes.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s in Information Systems, Engineering, Business Administration, or equivalent work experience
- Nice to have: Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum (ie PMP Certified- PMI)
- Bilingual is a nice to have. English is required.
- 3-5 years of total IT project delivery experience in a Cutover lead capacity. Experience with ERP and packaged software implementations is required.
- 3-5 years working in a manufacturing/distribution environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; adept at building relationships with internal teams and external partners.
- Ability to work with others and coordinate activities
- Ability to operate in complex, fast pace project environment with inter-dependencies spanning multiple work-streams, teams, business divisions, geographies, time zones, & languages.
- Proficient in MS Project or equivalent project management tool
- Proficient in MS Office (ie Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and Sharepoint.
- Exposure to ERP, packaged software and SaaS implementation methodologies an asset. Cross functional exposure, including Manufacturing, Supply Chain and HR/Payroll an asset.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.