SAP Data & Analytics Consultant
Toronto, Ontario | Direct Hire
Our Client's Data & Analytics team requires an intermediate consultant to join this growing area. Data and Analytics consultants focus on the areas of data warehouse design and development, Data Quality, and Reporting and Visualizations. All of this is achieved using the latest tools offered by SAP and Business Objects. As a key design and development resource, you will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of business intelligence software implementation, including, but not limited to, integration architecture, technical analysis, design, testing, documentation and performance tuning.
• Drive requirements gathering sessions and deliver designs that satisfy user, business and technical requirements
• Design and Development of best in class Data & Analytics Solutions to satisfy customer demands using SAP Best practices along with Business Intelligence common methodologies
• Support & share best practices with your team and internal front-end community
• Guide and mentor junior resources with knowledge of industry trends and direction
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience working in the analytics space with a high level of understanding of fundamental Business Intelligence concepts
- A minimum of 3+ years of SAP Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse software. Candidates are not expected to be an expert in all SAP software listed, but consideration will be given to those who demonstrate full project life cycle experience in as many of the following:
- SAP HANA , Development of tables, modeling views, SQL Script development.
- SAP Business Objects Enterprise, Webi development, Universe design, Information Design Tool
- SAP Data Services, development of jobs using complex transformations such as match, history preserving, address cleanse, etc
- SAP Business Warehouse(BW), design and implementation of data models using DSO/CUBES/MULTIPROVIDERS along with all ETL steps required to load models. Creation of process chains, monitoring of BW jobs and efficient start schema design are all assets
- Experience building reporting and visualizations with SAP tools such as Lumira, Dashboards and Design Studio
- Experience in Design / Development / General Use of non SAP database products is considered an asset
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.