SAP Data Migration Lead
Toronto, Ontario | Contract
Our client has a requirement for an SAP Data Migration Lead
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 1 – 2 months
Must be local - No Travel Expenses will be paid.
Key Responsibilities/Job Functions:
- Lead SAP Data Migration stream, managing the resources in the data team through extract, transform and load process
- Plan and lead activities in the Data Migration team including working in BackOffice Associates (BOA) dsdMigrate
- May be accountable to manage a team of clients
- Manage relationship with client counterpart
- Strong knowledge of and experience with SAP Data Migration, proven ability to deliver the full data cycle activities,
- Strong knowledge of and experience with BackOffice Associates (BOA) dspMigrate tools,
- Experience in leading client teams through the data migration cycle
- Experience and knowledge of SAP
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA is an asset
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.