SAP FICO Manager
Toronto, Ontario L3T 7P9 | Direct Hire
- Be a solution-focused, initiative and objectives driven self starter, who can motivate the team to work effectively and efficiently to deliver on corporate objectives.
- Be an effective leader who motivates and engages others through fostering a collaborative team environment
- Should work collaboratively with the Business Analysis and Development teams to assess current technical capabilities and propose technical solutions for business requirements - translating business requirements into technical requirements.
- Should work collaboratively with the Quality Assurance team to provide inputs and evaluate the completeness and adequacy of QA plans
- Degree in Computer Science or any analytical discipline
- 10+ years extensive hands on SAP configuration experience
- 5+ years extensive hands on experience working as a FICO functional lead
- 3+ years hands on experience developing solution blueprints and implementing E2E solution
- 2+ end-to-end SAP implementation experience including hands-on design, configuration and functional test experience.
- Demonstrated experience with production incident management process
- Exemplary communications skills specifically in communicating complex/technical projects information to a wide business audience
- Proven experience on integrating SAP with other corporate systems will be a great asset.
- Proven experience managing SAP configuration team of 10 + functional consultants.
- Proven experience in hands on configuration and implementation of the various components of SAP FICO. Exposure to other modules such as CRM, SD, MM, and ABAP Development is a great plus.
- Experience performing analysis of business, system and data requirements
- Work with other Functional leads to understand cross functional solutions and impact on projects and support
- Demonstrated experience in developing project estimates and work plans
- Proven experience in coaching, mentoring and motivating the team to get projects completed on quality, budget and timelines
- Proven track record of following development processes, standards, and guidelines for application development
- Must have experience working with remote teams.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.