SAP Functional Analyst PP/QM
Montreal, Quebec | Direct Hire
Our client, located in Montreal,is currently seeking talent to fill the position of SAP Functional Analyst PP/QM.
- You will collaborate with key business resources in providing SAP functional support for the SAP PP & QM (Production Planning & Quality Management) modules.
- You will apply your technical skills when identifying issues and working with developers, business analysts and other functional analysts on projects in order to find solutions. Your main challenges will include the following:
Configuring solutions, where applicable;
- Creating and executing appropriate test cases and ensuring the integrity of the solution before business-unit and user-acceptance testing;
- Supporting, maintaining and enhancing SAP solutions;
- Collaborating with appropriate business units, production support team members and developers on requirements for gathering, solution design and creation of production support specifications;
- Facilitating and/or participating in functional and technical solution reviews with management, developers, architects and infrastructure (Basis) representatives;
- Working with the business to resolve solution defects that are identified;
- Communicating the final solution to the business and coordinating implementation of the solution in the production environment;
- Updating system documentation.
- Reporting to the Manager, SAP Application, you will be part of our SAP Center of Expertise, a multidisciplinary team focused on innovation and dynamism, with a true team spirit.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent experience;
- Five years of relevant SAP PP & QM module experience.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in both official languages;
- Ability to effectively express complex technical concepts, objectively view and effectively explain issues and/or their resolution from an end-user, customer, and/or business perspective;
- History of meeting and exceeding deadlines and delivering high-quality results;
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team, with competing priorities and to adapt quickly to change;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to make appropriate decisions rapidly on the basis of experience and judgment even when you have incomplete information and/or are under pressure.
Start: January 2018
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.