SAP Hybris Architect
Toronto, Ontario | Contract
- Work with customers, end users and development partners to define and assess application and technical requirements and understand the current state of technology to define opportunities that create business value.
- Work with other architects to define the application and technical architecture structure to ensure that the products and components work together to meet the objectives and performance goals as required by the customer.
- Fully understand the capabilities and limitations of the technical environments.
- Lead the Hybris team in technical design and implementation and ensure the end result fulfils the customer’s requirements.
- 5+ years in Hybris/e-Commerce architecture, systems integration and development, package.
- Implementation, relational databases, with knowledge of multiple technologies and interactive design;
- 2-3 years of project experience in architecting of Hybris applications;
- Successful track record of designing and supporting high-transaction / high-availability e-commerce systems on Hybris platform.
- Proficient in Spring Technology.
- Hands-on experience with Hybris code base.
- Experience in Java, Object Oriented programming and Multi-Threaded programming is a plus.
- Hands-on customer facing management and technical delivery experience.
- Experience in full life-cycle software development processes and methods.
- Experience with mainstream e-Commerce platforms such as Hybris.
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.