SAP Hybris Developer
Toronto, Ontario | Contract
- Developing Hybris Template, Components and Component slots.
- Developing Hybris interface with SAP and C4C systems using rest APIs.
- Enhancement for Datahub Raw objects, Canonical object and Target objects.
- Hybris CPQ development and interface with variant configuration.
- Developing new user-interface (UI) components.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Analyze user experience problems and help build solutions that meet business goals
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assuring that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Building templates for new pages and page redesigns
- Collaborating on email designs and coding HTML templates
- Keeping up with the latest technology (i.e. HTML5, CSS3, etc.)
- Work directly with business stakeholders, clients, designers, developers, and engineers to coordinate the building of applications to spec and on time.
- Participate in user testing and design research to gain insight into UI / UX
- Perform code review with suppliers and follow the development standards
- Testing and troubleshooting and ensure code promotion on multi-node systems
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, computer science, or other equivalent/ related field
- Hybris, Datahub and Data loader development
- Understanding of variant configurator and CPQ
- 5+ years in Hybris/e-Commerce architecture, systems integration and development, package implementation, relational databases, with knowledge of multiple technologies and interactive design
- 2-3 years of project experience in architecting of Hybris applications
- Previous experience working on Hybris products
- Hands-on experience with Hybris code base
- Experience in Java, Object Oriented programming and Multi-Threaded programming is a plus
- Hands-on customer facing management and technical delivery experience
- Experience with mainstream e-Commerce platforms such as Hybris
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions
- Experience with SAP Ui5 & SAP Fiori would be desired
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.