SAP Hybris eCommence Developer
Montreal, Quebec | Contract
Our client has a critical need for an SAP Hybris eCommerce Developer.
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Software development using Java/JSP under the structure of SAP hybris.
- Analyzes customers' business requirements and software/product objectives
- Develops an application to meet customers' needs.
- Serves as a technical advisor and problem solver to clients to assist them in optimizing their use of the hybris product suite to define, build and deploy online e-Commerce (B2B, B2C) applications.
- Establish criteria/estimates concerning deliverability, performance, maintenance, design and costs.
- Participate with hybris project teams in the design, development and deployment of custom SAP hybris e-commerce solutions.
- Conduct periodic status checks with customers and team to assess progress against plan.
- Prepare status reports on your project activities.
Necessary qualifications for the position include:
SAP Hybris Skills:
- Bachelor degree (preferred) in Computer Science, Computer Mathematics, Software Engineering or a related discipline
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in Software design, Systems integration and software development or consulting.
- Experience in JAVA Object Oriented programming is required.
- Spring & Hibernate are added pluses.
- Experience with J2EE and Multi-Tier Internet Architecture is an asset.
- Experience with SAP hybris or in the e-Commerce industry is an asset.
- Knowledge of SQL, Relational Database Management
- Systems (DBMS), HTTP, HTML and XML is required.
- Strong familiarity with SAP implementation methodologies, including ASAP
- Understanding of the new SAP Activate methodology would be an asset
- Experience in working in an AGILE/SCRUM framework would be an asset
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.