The Consultant should be a techno-functional SAP RE-FX (Flexible Real Estate Management) expert who understands real-estate processes and integration points to other SAP modules (e.g. Finance).
Seeking a high-potential, SAP RE-FX (Flexible Real Estate) / REM (Real Estate Module) Consultant, preferably with 3+ years of SAP RE-FX/REM experience. Additionally, SAP FI-CO and/or FI-AA experience would be an asset.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working closely with our clients in understanding their requirements, designing solutions, configuring SAP and completing the full software lifecycle Primary focus is on design, configuration and testing but experience and/or desire to grow and to mentor a team is also desirable.
• The Consultant facilitates the design, implementation, testing, and go-live of SAP’s RE-FX/REM module to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
• Experience and knowledge of key integration points between SAP RE-FX/REM and other modules within SAP.
• Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP RE-FX/REM, including providing functional expertise and thought leadership in terms of designing, configuring, testing, and cut-over to go-live.
• Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements and translate them into SAP requirements with ability to identify gaps, issues and work around solutions
• Lead and collaborate with clients to analyze, design, investigate, troubleshoot, and solve SAP software problems.
• Map client business requirements, processes, and objectives, to SAP solution and where necessary identify, design and create specifications for work-arounds.
• 2-3 years of SAP RE-FX/REM hands-on configuration experience, and a background in finance or accounting will be a plus
• SAP FI-CO or SAP FI-AA configuration experience will be an asset.
• Business knowledge and process design experience related to leases will be an asset.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Bilingual (French and English) is not required but would be an asset.
• Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.