SAP SCM/APO Analyst
Montreal, Quebec | Direct Hire
Our Client in Montreal, Quebec is currently seeking talent to fill the position of Senior SAP Functional Analyst - APO/SCM. This job is permanent, full-time.
Start: January 2018
In this role, you will collaborate with key business resources, in providing SAP Functional support for SAP APO module (PPDS, GATP & DP). Your technical skills are mandatory to detect the problems and find solutions with the developers, business analysts and other functional analysts on projects/support, and also to offer the requested support to users.
- Find and configure solutions where applicable;
- Create the tests scenarios and execute appropriate test cases, ensuring the integrity of the solution prior to business unit and user acceptance testing;
- Support, maintain and enhance existing SAP solutions;
- Collaborate with appropriate business units, production support team members, and developers on requirements gathering, solution design, and creation of production support specifications;
- Facilitate and/or participate in functional and technical solution reviews with management, developers, architects, and infrastructure (Basis) representatives;
- Communicate the solutions to management and coordinate the implementation of the solutions to the production environment;
- Update system documentation.
Reporting to the Manager, SAP Application, you will be part of our SAP Center of Expertise, a multidisciplinary team focused on innovation and dynamism, with a true team spirit.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/related discipline or equivalent experience;
- 7+ years related work experience with SAP APO module (PPDS, GATP & DP).
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written) in both official languages;
- History of meeting/exceeding deadlines and delivering high quality results;
- Must be self-motivated and apply good judgment and decision-making skills;
- Must possess a mindset to objectively view and effectively explain an issue or resolution from an end-user/customer/business perspective;
- Expertise in problem analysis and ability to identify and resolve integration issues;
- Excellent communication skills in French and English and ability to effectively express complex technical concepts;
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment;
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager (ChaRM & Q-Gate) is a plus.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.