SAP SD/MM Consultant
Toronto, Ontario L3T 7P9 | Direct Hire
- Proven experience facilitating the implementation and support of SAP SD and MM modules to enhance business functionality and performance.
- Proven experience in design, configuration and testing of SD & MM modules. Hands on experience on FICO module will be a plus.
- Must be able to facilitate workshops to collect business requirements and translate them to system requirements with ability to identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Must be able to provide technical stewardship of end to end integration solutions between SAP and other SAP & non-SAP systems.
- Proven experience on taking lead on technical and functional design, support, documentation & training for multiple integrated systems through SAP.
- Should work collaboratively with the Quality Assurance team to provide inputs and evaluate the completeness and adequacy of QA plans.
- Proven track record of following development processes, standards, and guidelines for application development
- Must have experience working with remote teams.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in SAP SD (hands on experience on MM will be a plus)
- Minimum of 2 end-end-end SAP SD Module implementation, including hands-on design, configuration and functional test experience.
- Business knowledge and process design skills
- Demonstrated experience with production incident management process
- Exemplary communications skills specifically in communicating complex/technical projects information to a wide business audience
- Proven experience on integrating SAP with other corporate systems will be a great asset.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients