Senior HR/Workday analyst
Montreal, Quebec | Direct Hire
Our client is looking to hire a Senior HR / Workday Analyst
Location: Montréal, Toronto, Chicago, Dallas
Start Date: Immediate
The Senior Advisor, HR Solutions and Systems, will participate in the overall design, implementation, communication, and administration of HR Operations and Systems that support the company’s strategic direction and will be a key team member of the global HRIS function. This position will participate in the design, configuration and implementation of HR operational processes, solutions, and associated business analytics. This position will partner with HR Business partners and IT partners to innovate through automation, continuous improvement and systems enhancements.
- Participate in the strategy, design, implementation, and governance, related to HR operations, HR Processes & Solutions globally
- Participate in the development of Systems roadmap in partnership with IT to enable Global HR Strategy
- Provide recommendations on best practices for standardization and efficiencies in processing with a mindset of continuous improvement and ensures successful implementation.
- Work closely with IT Team to ensure delivery and maintenance of technical enhancements and integrations
- Responsible for design and maintenance of core HR database. Subject Matter Expert on all data associated with Workday. Configure and measure all aspects of functionality including core HR, time and pay structures, benefits, absence management, compensation and talent management.
- Understands Workday security domains and how to maintain security on Business Processes; Maintain and assign security roles for Workday users.
- Define, Develop, Standardize and Measure HR Metrics/KPI’s, provide dashboards and consistent HR business measures to senior leadership team
- Implement and maintain reporting and analytical capabilities to provide insight and metrics that align with business needs and enable performance
- Perform workforce analytics, creating reports and dashboards that support organizational strategy
- Manage the periodic system upgrades. Participate in Workday Community to stay informed on future release functionality and process enhancements/solutions.
- Oversee data integrity through audits and reporting
- Collaborate with leadership across HR, Payroll, and Finance in order to ensure accuracy of data mining and reporting activities
- Accountability for monitoring process adherence and compliance
- Responsible for the efficiency of HR administrative processing services by providing ongoing support to end users for all management levels (multi-country, multi-divisions, Facilities, Locations and Users (management self-serve and employee self-serve)
- Responsible to deliver change management activities
- Develop and Design training initiatives for HR systems (Management Tool Kit, Employee Tool Kit)
- Designated control point for resolving systems, security and data problems with core HRIS functionality
- Review and maintain end to end processes & develop user guide for new and changed processes
- Perform business process configuration in Workday, draft requirements for developers and configuration specialists, create test scripts and facilitate user testing and training.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, humans resources or a related field
- 7+ years of global experience in HR Specialist or HR operations or HR systems or HR Business Partner delivery
- Project management experience leading large scale HR systems implementation. Ability to break work down into manageable phases and align a cross-functional team to meet goals and deadlines.
- Skillful in managing change effectively, always mindful of technology, people, business processes and systems implications.
- Strong knowledge of Workday or a similar global enterprise wide human capital system
- Strong knowledge of SAP, ADP Payroll, Workday Payroll and Kronos or similar global enterprise wide Payroll and Time and Attendance systems
- Experience in HR metrics and measurement and advanced analytics
- Significant business acumen and strategic decision making ability utilizing cost benefit analysis
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical or financial information to various audiences (non-technical, executives, leadership team etc...)
- Knowledge of HR principles, practices, and processes drawn from closely working with HR business partners, functional experts and operational/shared services groups.
- Fundamental understanding of emerging HR technologies (Web 2.0, SaaS)
- Experience with global HR Platform
- Ability to travel as needed
Must have Work Authorization for Canada and/or USA.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.