Calgary, Alberta T2C 4X9 | Direct Hire
Our client is hiring an experienced SAP BI HANA/BO Developer with extensive SAP Business Objects (Web Intelligence & Design Studio), HANA Data modeling & SAP BW experience. This individual will participate in developing business intelligence solutions that collect, analyze, and present information to the business, and subsequently develop the solution to address the business requirements.
This individual is also responsible for the daily management and administration of Business Objects & BW while ensuring reporting accuracy for end-users with high performance.
- 8-10 years of hands on SAP BW experience in development and support
- BW extractions, Modelling and Reporting using Bex & BO.
- Experience with HANA Optimized BW modelling.
- 3-4 years hands-on experience with HANA Modeling
- Experience in Data provisioning –SDA/SDI ,Modelling in HANA
- Experience in creating SAP HANA information models such as Procedure and Hana Views (Attribute, Analytics and Calculation views) with graphical and SQL Scripting.
- 6-8 years of hands on SAP BO Experience
- Experience in BO reporting tools Lumira,Design Studio, Webi & Analysis office.
- Strong hands-on ABAP or SQL Scripts skills and experience is highly desirable.
- Experience in SAP BO, including development and support with at least 3 end to end implementations.
- Ability to gather, review business requirements. Interpret these into an architectural design and information model in SAP HANA environment
- Strong experience in understanding of business users expectations.
- Experienced in creating technical design documents from the functional specification documents.
- Capability to provide high level and detail estimates.
- Proven track record in designing and delivering complex Reporting solutions for large organizations.
- Team player, skilled in working in a highly collaborative manner.
- Knowledge of the Railway business is preferable.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent Business Intelligence technical experience.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.