Our client has a need for 4 Data Analysts for a Sales Force Project
2 to start in December
Duration: 8 months
2 to start in March
Duration: 4 months
- Translate functional requirements into dataset creation
- Effectively execute data migration activities (including ETL development, testing, loading and reconciliation)
- Work with functional teams to ensure that data migration requirements meet business requirements
- Perform analysis of legacy data and data models to prepare for source to target data mapping
- Perform data transformation and data cleansing procedures to prepare legacy system data for successful import into the new system
- Perform dataset testing on code script, and screen-to-screen validation
- Assist with UAT, and document results to ensure the migration of data from legacy systems to the new system is accurate
- Ensure deliverables are completed in a timely fashion.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business and functional unit SMEs
- Experience with SQL queries, stored procedures, specifically with MS SQL Server
- Experience with data warehousing, data analysis and conversion planning for data migration activities
- Knowledge and understanding of application SDLC and SQL development best practices.
- Interpersonal skills to work as part of a team following a waterfall/agile SDLC
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.