Data Transformation Manager / Architect - SAP HANA
Our client has a requirement for a Data Transformation Manager / Architect – SAP HANA
Start Date: October 1, 2018
Duration: 1 year
As a Data Transformation Manager / Architect based in our Montreal Delivery Centre, you will be part of a dedicated technical team that delivers new solutions to our clients. You will play an active role throughout the entire implementation cycle while working with SAP HANA.
- You will engage and lead streams of work focused on the design, development and delivery of SAP Hana solutions from our Canadian Delivery Center in Montreal.
- You will have accountability to coach and mentor junior resources in SAP Hana data modelling, data acquisition, data cleansing, data transformation and data management.
- Accurately define effort requirements and manage workflow and ensure the deliverables are created on time and in budget
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to work fluently in English
- A bachelor degree or a college degree with 3-5 years of experience in a relevant field (computer science is preferred, but not mandatory)
- A passion for leading and coaching project delivery teams.
- 3+ years’ experience with of SAP Hana Analytical Data Modeling, SAP BODS and SAP SLT
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.