Director, Security and Compliance
110, boul Cremazie O, 11 floor Montreal, Quebec H2P 1B9
Our client is hiring a full-time Director, Security and Compliance. They are looking for a leader to grow their Cyber Security Practice. The ideal candidate is an influencer who will challenge the way things are done.
Location - Montreal
Director, Security and Compliance, is responsible for the design, maintenance and implementation of the framework and general IT controls monitoring operations (CETO) and the design and implementation of best practices in SAP / Workday / Kronos security model and related transactions in SAP applications / Workday / Kronos and the entire company.
Also part of the responsibilities the evaluation and approval of SAP security deliverables to ensure respect for compliance standards, and meeting the technical objectives. Director, Security and Compliance, must put together a team to manage the security of enterprise applications, including SAP / Workday / Kronos, and access to them.
The successful candidate will develop and monitor the implementation of agreements on service levels and will be responsible for management of ongoing security operations, management of security roles and authorization profiles for SAP applications / Workday / Kronos, planning resources and managing the schedule and priorities.
The candidate must have practical experience of running SAP technology / Workday / Kronos as well as a solid knowledge of architecture, strategies and cloud technologies surrounding the SAP system.
Director, Security and Compliance is responsible for ensuring compliance with policies and procedures for audits, access to systems, periodic review of access, user maintenance and the distribution of tasks in the SAP environment / Workday / Kronos.
They must have experience in the implementation and operationalization of a set of tools GRC (governance, risk and compliance) to automate these processes. The ideal candidate will have experience in both the implementation of transformation projects in continuous operations. His ability to work with many IT and business Managers and IT vendors will be essential.
- Lead the design and development of standards, processes, policies, and security and compliance tools (p. Ex. GRC).
- Review and approve the architecture and conceptual design of safety systems. Ensure convergence of business requirements, technical and security. Ensure the implementation of access controls and adequate processes.
- Direct and coordinate the technical and operational aspects of security management, threats and incidents while working with IT leaders and business. Develop and recommend plans to reduce and eliminate risks.
- Develop, coordinate and supervise the security test procedures to verify the security of systems, networks and applications.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Bachelor or Master in Information Systems, Engineering or other technical discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- At least one certification in security and compliance: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC
- Bilingual - English and French
- At least 10 years’s experience in delivering IT projects and IT operations, including over 5 years in managing project teams or SAP security operations in a global environment.
- Strong skills written and verbal communications; ability to provide updates to the directors and vice-presidents; ability to build relationships with internal teams and external partners.
- Ability to work with a global team and collaborate on all levels. People management skills, including the delegation, motivation, leadership and conflict management.
- Ability to work in a complex environment in which the activities take place quickly and interdependence with multiple work streams, teams, business units, geographies, time zones and languages.
- At least five years of experience with SAP GRC and security systems.
- aputoImportant knowledge in different areas of security and compliance (business applications, infrastructure, integrations, digital, etc.)
- Experience security frameworks such as ISO, ITIL, and COBIT, and good knowledge of the applicable legal and regulatory frameworks.
Knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and Sharepoint.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.