Director Data Governance
Montreal, Quebec H2P 1B9 | Direct Hire
Our client is hiring a Director Data Governance
Reports to the Vice President, Master Data Management Shares Services, the incumbent will develop and execute a master data governance framework that aligns to the Master Data Management Shared Services strategy and supports the deployment of ERP related process and solutions.
- Formulate, execute and enforce strategic policies pertaining to master data to promote strong data integrity and operational efficiencies through data quality and standardization
- Proactively work with stakeholders to educate on data governance issues and opportunities and establish data metrics, targets and service level agreements.
- Lead the efforts to increase the maturity of data governance
- Establish data quality metrics and targets. Maintain the MDM Shared Services tracker (dashboard) and ensure regular communications of the metrics to key stakeholders of the organization.
- Lead data governance workshops and workgroups and effectively engage with key stakeholders within the organization.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Experience implementing data governance methodologies and tools in large scale organizations.
- Experience leading and driving change in a large organization as well as knowledge of SAP's Master Data Governance software/methodology is required.
- Proven ability to manage and influence in a matrix environment. Strong ability to operate in complex, fast pace environment with interdependencies spanning multiple work-streams, teams, business divisions, geographies, time zones, & languages.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to provide updates to all levels in the organization; adept at building relationships with internal teams and external partners.
- Individual must be a team player who is able to think both tactically and strategically.
- Extensive travelling up to 50% of the time.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.