ECM/xECM Technical Specialist for ECM Upgrade
Our Calgary based client is Upgrading their ECM solution and requires a Senior ECM technincal Specialist with expereince configuring and developing xECM (Extended ECM). Knowledge of SAP ECC, CRM, TM objects is an advantage
Start date: January 6, 2020
End date: April 3, 2020
Work Location: Calgary AB
Likelihood of renewal: High
- 5 - 7 years of hands experience in administration, configuration and support of OpenText Content Server, Archive Server and one of the following (Enterprise Scan, Vendor Invoice Management and Employee File Management solutions).
- 3 - 5 years of hands on ECM experience in configuring and developing xECM (Extended ECM) module to store documents in OpenText Content with metadata using ArchiveLink and Business Workspace methods;
- Knowledge of SAP ECC, CRM, TM objects is an advantage ;
- Excellent problem solving/trouble shooting skills;
- Good organizational, planning and time management skills;
- Proven strong communication skills - both written and oral - with technical and non-technical staff and with management;
- Team player, skilled in working in a highly collaborative manner, delivering in tight timeline with multiple projects running in parallel.
The Work Products:
- OpenText Content Server, Archive Server, Extended ECM, nterprise Scan, Vendor Invoice Management and Employee File Management
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support existing ECM environments by performing housekeeping activities, resolving incidents and problem tickets assigned on Archive Server, OTDS, Invoice Capture Center (ICC), Content Server.
- Collaborate with ECM team to develop detailed solution design for the allocated projects to meet the business requirements.
- Responsible for developing xECM solutions to integrate between OpenText ECM and systems for storing documents and metadata as per functional and non-functional requirements and detailed solution design.
- Configure integration points with SAP systems using ArchiveLink, KPRO and xECM modules;
- Develop functional and technical specifications as part of project execution;
- Perform unit test on the solution functions and support CP IS team during User Acceptance Test (UAT) with business users
- Provide technical support on the solution delivered post Go Live.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.