ERP IT Architect
Toronto, Ontario H2P 1B9 | Direct Hire
Our client is hiring an ERP IT Architect
SUMMARY OF TASKS:
- The IT Enterprise Architect is an expert in the design, development and support of enterprise-wide processes & solutions. Plays an extremely dynamic role, supporting both IT and business global requirements.
- On an ongoing basis, the Enterprise Architect will work closely with and across multiple functional teams to ensure designed solutions integrate within and across business process areas, while applying leading practices and compliance with the client IT strategy. Translate business requirements into solution designs.
- During solution design, the IT Enterprise Architect will develop, review and support options identified during gap analysis, and work with the business in the prioritization of requirements to achieve end state objectives.
- The IT Enterprise Architect will have a broad understanding of the ERP (SAP) and non-ERP applications landscape and future roadmap for the client.
- This person needs to be a strategic thinker, understands the importance of connecting different process areas together, and can collaborate with both business and IT stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a leadership role to direct the development and alignment of solutions;
- Assess, review and document detailed solution options with an eye towards cross functional business process impacts;
- Lead delivery of global business requirements (i.e. ATP enablement, new plant setups, new application purchases);
- Lead medium to large sized projects inclusive of development of Work Breakdown Structure, project budgets and resource management;
- Manages, defines and supports the “end to end” application architecture design in SAP through all functional models as well as integration platforms;
- Plays a critical role in the definition and support of IT solution design standards and approaches;
- Collaborates with business, peers, and software vendors on solutions, architecture strategy, standards and governance;
- Interprets internal or external business requirements or challenges and recommends innovative solutions following SAP best practices;
- Works to align multiple solutions and project teams towards a common set of principles, objectives and standards;
- Presenting work for review in structured walkthrough presentation of application systems to/with IT team members and business users during various stages of the system lifecycle
- Provides functional/technical leadership - mentoring and coaching other team members across multiple functional domains;
- Keeping up-to-date on SAP leading enterprise practices and developments;
- Working with remote teams both business and IT across multiple geographies;
- Build a collaborative network with other companies in the CPG industry running SAP.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Systems, Engineering or other technical discipline, or equivalent work experience;
- Certifications or Successful completion of a recognized SAP course, in one or multiple areas (LOG, SD, FI, MM, BI, PP, MDG, MDM);
- Nice to have: Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum (i.e. PMP Certified- PMI);
- Bilingual - English. Nice to have: French & Spanish.;
- 10+ years of total IT project delivery experience, of which 3+ years include Architect role on large ERP implementations;
- 5+ years of SAP implementation experience in the Food and Consumer Packaged Goods industries with technical expertise and strong business acumen in multiple functional areas
- Experience and deep knowledge of SAP integration technologies and methodologies (SOA, Process Integration, Core Interface, XML, IDOC Processing etc.);
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to provide updates to Director and VP levels; adept at building relationships with internal teams and external partners;
- Detailed knowledge of SAP system modules (LOG, SD, FI, MM, BI, PP, MDG, MDM);
- Ability to collaborate with a global team, and collaborate at all levels. Strong people management skills including delegation, motivation, coaching, and conflict management capabilities.
- Ability to operate in complex, fast pace project environment with interdependencies spanning multiple work-streams, teams, business divisions, geographies, time zones & languages;
- Advanced knowledge of industry best practices in the various aspects of SAP, technology trends, and the ability to develop solutions to implement key business strategies;
- Strong knowledge of enterprise and solution architecture concepts, values and methodologies;
- Ability and flexibility to quickly learn new business processes, applications and has the vision for long term objectives;
- Solid organization, time management, and project estimating skills;
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines, both as an individual contributor and as a team member.;
- Recognizes impacts of changes and ensures appropriate due diligence performed before making changes and is thorough in testing solutions before implementing to avoid rework;
- Willingness and ability to travel as required;
- Proficient in MS Office (ie Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and Sharepoint. Quantitative focus, advanced Excel analytic capability;
- SAP experience is mandatory. Cross functional exposure, and experience with various SAP modules is required.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.