ETL SAP BODS Specialist Consultant
13131 Lake Fraser Drive SE Calgary, Alberta T2J 7E8
Our Calgary based client requires an ETL SAP BODS Specialist to implement detailed ETLsolution , including all activities required for ETL configuration, testing and implementation end-to-end. Starting ASAP, Must have experience with MDG and S4 as source and target systems and knowledge of key SAP objects across EAM/Materials, Business Partners and Financials.
Job: ETL SAP BODS Specialist
Start Date: Feb 03, 2020
Duration : 5 Months - with a high possibility for extension.
Work Environment:Calgary AB (No Remote work )
Essential, primary technical skills required:
- Data migration and ETL expertise utilizing SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS) and other SAP tools, including data definition, data conversion, data construction, data loading (through BODS IDOCs, SAP LSMW, and custom programs)
- 5+ years’ experience in data integration (ETL) design and development, testing, monitoring, troubleshooting and data extraction from diverse data sources (e.g. SAP, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Excel, etc.) into target systems.
- Experience with MDG and S4 as source and target system
- Design and leadership of mock loads and data verification/validation cycles
- Working knowledge of Windows, Unix, Oracle server, Oracle Database, Oracle Stored Procedures, Oracle Performance Tuning, database design, development and implementation, SQL, PL/SQL, MS-SQL
- Knowledge of key SAP objects across EAM/Materials, Business Partners and Financials.
Demonstrable, secondary technical skills required:
- Experience developing enterprise information management solutions (Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence & Data Analytics solutions) with multiple implementations
- Expertise in SAP BODS admin and development
- Work with data pipelines to migrate SAP S/4 data from/to other source/target systems
- Provide ETL SAP BODS expertise in the latest S/4 MDG and CFIN versions
- Support the deployment, configuration and validation of code to ensure successful data model and database implementation
- Assist with data capture, data quality, and validation methods
Non-technical skills required:
- Experience leading clients through new data concepts (Data Stewards, Data Governance, Mock Loads, Data Object Master, Data Owners, etc.)
- SAP Master Data Governance experience
- Proven communication (verbal, written, and presentation) skills with ability to convey technology solutions to all stakeholders. Assist in analysis, coding and testing of ETL processes, as well as technical documentation and deployment preparation.
- Participate in requirements analysis, architecture sessions, creation of detailed ETL specifications, workflow diagrams for quality systems development
- Experience working with SAP through Customer Messages (OSS note searches and creating the customer message).
- Experienced in creating and updating Technical Design Documentation.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.