6111, Avenue Royalmount Suite 100 Montreal, Quebec
Our client based in Montreal is looking into hiring a full-time Architect – Evolution of systems.
A SOLID PARTNERSHIP WITH THE CLIENT GROUP TO BUILD A STRATEGY FOR THE INTRODUCTION OF NEW TECHNOLOGIES - CERTIFY TECHNOLOGY TO EVOLVE COMPUTER SYSTEMS AND SOLUTIONS
Responsibilities and duties
- Analyzes and documents needs and business models.
- Participates in the development and evolution of the enterprise architecture to reflect business needs
- Contributes to the design and description of the target system architecture and determines opportunities for process optimization.
- Contributes to opportunity studies (or is responsible for them), preliminary analyzes and solution design, in close collaboration with experts in the field, IT specialists, project management, work organization etc.
- Communicate the IT strategy to management team members and key stakeholders within the organization.
- Establishes and maintains communication between the different stakeholders
- Advises, assists and influences the members of the organization in a perspective of improvement and innovation.
- Ensures the sustainability of the knowledge of the architecture or the business solution through appropriate documentation and communication.
- Participate in budget planning and control of all costs related to IT projects
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 15 years of IT experience, preferably in a regulated and / or manufacturing industry
- In-depth knowledge of SAP
- Principles and Practices of Business Architecture (eg BABOK® Repository)
- Principles of process modeling
- Functioning of complex organizations and knowledge of interorganizational links
- Principles of strategic planning
- Development methodologies
- Principles of project management (implementation phases and deliverables) --- minimum of 10 years’ experience in project management / project management within teams
- Knowledge of office tools
Skills, knowledge & abilities
Problem solving: Know how to identify and analyze a problem, evaluate possible solutions and choose the most appropriate.
- Interpersonal Communications: Demonstrates respect, understanding and respect for the people it meets in the workplace.
- Know how to work in a team: Work in a positive and harmonious way with the members of a team in order to reach common objectives.
- Knowing how to adapt: Positively welcomes change and adjusts behavior appropriately.
- Autonomy: Can work alone, with a minimum of supervision, while making good use of the room for maneuver that is given to him.
- Know how to organize / orchestrate: Allocates resources, organizes the work efficiently and makes the necessary arrangements to achieve the set objectives.
- Sense of the environment: Understands the issues, principles and modes of operation that govern the internal and external environments of your organization.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.