Functional Analyst - SAP Materials Management (MM)
111 Robert-Bourassa Blvd. Suite 5000 Montreal, Quebec H3C 2M1 | Direct Hire
Our Montreal-based client is currently seeking talent to fill the position of Functional Analyst - SAP Materials Management (MM).
This job is permanent, full-time. The preferred starting date would be 04/30/2018.
In this role, you will collaborate with key business resources, in providing SAP Functional support for the MM module (Material Management/Procure to Pay). Your technical skills are mandatory to detect problems and find solutions with the developers, business analysts and other functional analysts on projects/support, and also to offer the requested support to users.
- Find and configure solutions where applicable;
- Create the tests scenarios and execute appropriate test cases, ensuring the integrity of the solution prior to business unit and user acceptance testing;
- Support, maintain and enhance existing SAP solutions;
- Collaborate with appropriate business units, production support team members, and developers on requirements gathering, solution design, and creation of production support specifications;
- Facilitate and/or participate in functional and technical solution reviews with management, developers, architects, and infrastructure (Basis) representatives;
- Communicate the solutions to management and coordinate the implementation of the solutions to the production environment;
- Update system documentation.
Reporting to the SAP Application Manager, you will be a member of a dynamic group recognized for its sense of initiative and true team spirit.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/related discipline or equivalent experience;
- At least 5 years related work experience in a similar position with SAP MM module;
- Significant hands-on experience in multiple implementation projects and/or support organizations;
- Must have Plant Maintenance experience and Procurement experience
- Solid experience in the following areas: Purchasing - STO All scenarios - Batch Management - Material Valuation including split valuation - Inventory Management - Physical inventory, Vendor Management;
- Must have sound knowledge of transportation and shipping.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team on multiple, competing priorities;
- History of meeting/exceeding deadlines and delivering high quality results;
- Must be self-motivated and apply good judgment and decision-making skills;
- Must possess a mindset to objectively view and effectively explain an issue or resolution from an end-user/customer/business perspective;
- Expertise in problem analysis and ability to identify and resolve integration issues;
- Excellent communication skills in French and English and ability to effectively express complex technical concepts;
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment;
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager (ChaRM & Q-Gate) is a plus.
Must have work authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.