SAP HCM Payroll Functional Consultant
Longueil, Quebec J4N 1C1
Our client is looking for a SAP HCM Payroll Analyst
Location: South Shore - QC
Duration : Full-time permanent
- Providing support to users, prepare documentation and training following the changes. Act as resource persons.
- Perform management projects.
- Search, identify and communicate best business practices together with managers.
- Design and carry out studies and analyzes, recommend actions and solutions and ensure their implementation and monitoring.
- actively perform configuration of the SAP or other systems on the Payroll and time modules (HR400 / HR310)
- Good knowledge of maintenance tables, cycles / patterns and integration Payroll / Time.
- Ability to use CATS and other time management application
- Knowledge of the rules of the Canadian Payroll
- Editors capacity of functional and technical specifications
- Making the "design" of roles and security profiles and associate them to users in compliance with the controls requirements.
- University degree in an appropriate field.
- Education and experience about configuring SAP Payroll and Time modules
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office solution (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project and Visio)
- Knowledge of manufacturing business processes.
- Bilingual in French and English.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.