Lead Developer - SAP BW HANA
2300, rue ÃÂmile-BÃÂ©langer Montreal, Quebec H4R 3J4
Our client is hiring an SAP BW HANA, Lead Developer
Job Overview and Responsibilities
The position will be part of the Data Integration & BI team whose scope includes the enterprise data warehouse, data integration, and BI platforms.
The selected candidate's responsibilities include supporting the BW on HANA platform, requirements gathering and analysis, data model design, planning and coordination, software development, testing, and documentation.
Responsibilities also include ensuring high levels of data quality as well as solving technical issues and problems.
- Responsible for BW on HANA change requests deployment, ensure optimization and performance tuning
- Responsible for creating SAP HANA information models such as Procedures and Hana Views (Attribute, Analytics and Calculation views) with graphical and SQL Scripting, SDA (Smart Data Access), SAP HANA Live (Analytics)
- Promote and apply SAP development best practices
- Translate business requirements into data warehouse/ analytics design and sustaining strategies
- Work with project leads, users, and business SMEs to define technical specifications to develop data modeling requirements, code design and functional and technical documentation
- Work with business analysts and process owners on the development of test cases and scripts
- Build test models and solutions to verify that requirements are met
- Responsible for end-to-end development, enhancements and production support for reporting and analytical solutions
- 10+ years of experience overall with SAP ECC/BW, Functional Modules, BW Extractors, Bex Queries, and ABAP development
- 7+ years of experience working on BW and Analytical Solutions
- 5+ years of experience developing data integration (ETL) processes using SDI, Third-Party Non-SAP Integration tools
- 5+ Years of Experience in BI Projects and Enterprise BI/EDW Architecture
- 4+ years of experience building HANA Calculation Views
- 2+ years of experience with SAP ECC and SLT including SLT Transformation
- 2+ years of experience with SQL development, Stored Procedures, Functions and Data Modeling
- 2+ years of experience in software testing
- Experience with BI Tools
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong teamwork and problem solving abilities
- Exposure to SAP HANA S4, an asset
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.