Montreal, Quebec H2P 1B9 | Contract
Our client has a requirement for an OCM / HCM Lead
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: December 31, 2018
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Work with the projects' change management resources from the business to help them create their assigned deliverables and ensuring objectives are met. the change management analyst will also be responsible to create certain deliverables, as needed. Change management deliverables include change impacts analysis, Value drivers map, roles definition and mapping, planning and monitoring of transition activities, organizational scope document, etc...
The change management analyst will need strong influence and communication skills to work in close cooperation with the workstream change leads from the business.
Facilitate working sessions, review sessions and creation of change management deliverables such as change impacts workshops. The change management analyst will also attend solution design workshops to gather change impacts during projects' design phase.
Working with the change management team lead, the analyst will elaborate questionnaires to survey stakeholders for level of readiness and adequate implication. The analyst will tally survey results and generate reports and readiness dashboards as per project standards.
Participate in the elaboration of the detailed change management plan of activities focusing on the change management work package. The change management analyst works with the change management resources from the business to make sure they are aware of the deadlines and working towards them. This person will get directly involved in helping deliverables completion especially when deadlines are at risk.
The change management analyst will contribute to status reporting and raise change management issues and risks, as needed.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s in Information Systems, Engineering, Business Administration, or equivalent work experience
- Nice to have: Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum (ie PMP Certified- PMI)
- Nice to have: Change management certification (CCMP, PROSCI, for example)
- 3-5 years of total IT project delivery experience in a change management capacity. Experience with ERP and packaged software implementations is required.
- 3-5 years working in a manufacturing/distribution environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; adept at building relationships with internal teams and external partners.
- Ability to work with others and coordinate activities
- Ability to operate in complex, fast pace project environment with interdependencies spanning multiple work-streams, teams, business divisions, geographies, time zones, & languages.
- Knowledge of change management leading practices, methodologies and tools.
- Proficient in MS Office (ie Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and Sharepoint.
- Exposure to ERP, packaged software and SaaS implementation methodologies an asset. Cross functional exposure, including Manufacturing, Supply Chain and HR/Payroll an asset.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.