Organizational Change Management Manager
Montreal, Quebec H2P 1B9
Our client has an opening for an Organizational Change Management Team Lead
SUMMARY OF TASKS:
This role is based in Montreal. Responsible to coordinate the execution of change management activities (covering one or more projects concurrently) including an oversight of communications and training for the project. The change management manager understands the change management deliverable and their purpose. This resource is able to oversee the activities of a team of business and change management resources to ensure they understand the objective of each activity and drive value out of each deliverable. At times, the Change Management manager will directly perform work on specific deliverable - be it facilitating working sessions or drafting deliverable.
As a Change Management team lead, this resource will be responsible to create and monitor the detailed plan of activities for the change management team, report on status of change management activities, and raise issues as needed. The Change Management team lead is accountable to the project manager for their assigned projects."
- Drive the execution of the change management activities, ensure deliverable are well understood and that the execution of activities delivers the needed value. Activities include change impacts analysis, business process role mapping, planning and monitoring of transition activities, etc.;
- The change management manager exerts strong influence and communication skills as the resources performing the work will not report directly to the team lead and be a mix of both client's employees and consultants;
- Facilitate working sessions, review sessions and creation of change management deliverable;
- Create and monitor the detailed change management plan of activities and provide status reporting. Identify and monitor risk and issues relative to the completion of CM activities. Good communication and organization skills are needed with a concern for details as the plan will need to be worked on collaboratively with other team members. Communication of due dates and management of issues working with the team members will be critical;
- Right hand person of the change management director. In this capacity, the change management manager stays abreast of the activities in progress in the communications and training areas;
- Contribute to the improvement of the change management strategy, methodology and deliverable's templates by providing active feedback based on project experience using the tools. Participate in the evolution of the change management department by contributing ideas and making improvement suggestions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Systems, Engineering, Business Administration, or equivalent work experience;
- Nice to have: Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project; management curriculum (ie PMP Certified- PMI);
- Nice to have: Change management certification (CCMP, for example);
- Bilingual is a nice to have;
- 8+ years of total IT project delivery experience, of which 5+ years include leading teams on IT projects. Experience with ERP and packaged software implementations is required;
- 5-7 years working in a manufacturing/distribution environment with an in-depth understanding of supporting business processes;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to provide updates to Director and VP levels; adept at building relationships with internal teams and external partners;
- Ability to coordinate 10+ shared resources, and collaborate at all levels. Strong people management skills including delegation, motivation, coaching, and conflict management capabilities;
- Ability to operate in complex, fast pace project environment with interdependencies spanning multiple work-streams, teams, business divisions, geographies, time zones, & languages;
- Knowledge of change management leading practices, methodologies and tools;
- Proficient in MS Office (ie Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and Sharepoint;
- Exposure to ERP, packaged software and SaaS implementation methodologies an asset. Cross functional exposure, including Manufacturing, Supply Chain and HR/Payroll an asset
- Ability to create and manage project plans in MS-Project is preferred.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.