Organizational Change Manager
Our Calgary based client required a senior Organizational Change Manager for their Modern Workplace Program to define the change management, engagement, communication, training and facilitation strategy for program projects.
If you are an individual who enjoys working in a team environment and who demonstrates effective critical thinking, decision-making, and problem-solving skills this is a great role for you. Success in this role will require managing expectations of stakeholders and the ability to be adaptable in managing planned and unplanned responsibilities.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 1 year
Location: Calgary AB
- 10+ years Change Management experience in a large corporate environment
- Accreditation/Certification in Change Management (ie. Prosci, CCMP) or equivalent organizational change management training and experience
- The ability to clearly define and articulate project deliverables while collaborating with a diverse project team
- Expereinced in developing a comprehensive change management plan and engagement strategy, in alignment with the Modern Workplace OCM strategy
- Take the ownership to drive continuous improvement and compliance in shared enterprise IT processes for Change Management
- Ability to identify the impact of culture on change initiatives and design approach in order to achieve change program outcomes
- Expertise in facilitating collaborative processes that surface business and IT requirements toward a common goal
- Create measureable outcomes
- Experience defining training needs and recommend creative delivery options that align to the overall engagement strategy
- Conduct stakeholder analysis, change readiness and organizational impact assessments to identify change impacts to a wider audience
- Demonstrate the skillset to resolve complex technical issues pertaining to Change Management
- Communicate Change Management policies and procedures to internal and external stakeholders
- Execute proactive Change Management, while ensuring scope, schedule and budget are being met
- Actively collaborate with other corporate departments on assigned projects and issues
- Facilitate discussions for the purpose of gathering and understanding the stakeholders and impacts of the change at various levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.