Project Manager - AWS Data and Analytics
13131 Lake Fraser Drive SE Calgary, Alberta S7K 7G3
Our Calgary based client is in the process of trying to secure a Project Manager - AWS Data and Analytics with a focus on managing our Amazon Web Services (AWS) Data PlatformWithin this area, the emphasis is initially on implementation project/program (already underway with third-party support) and then shifting quickly to use-case/backlog management and ongoing, incremental delivery of solutions leveraging the platform.
Role: Project Manager - AWS Data and Analytics
Start: ASAP when they find the right resource
Duration: initial 6 month contract- high probability of extensions
Location: Calgary AB
Desired skills and responsibilities:
- Project management of large technical projects/programs, especially cloud and data projects
- Experience/expertise within the AWS platform (again, focus on AWS services in the data space – S3, EMR, Glue, SageMaker, Kinesis, etc.)
- Experience working in a multi-provider landscape and mix of internal and external resources
- Iterative, agile delivery experience including backlog management and release planning
- Project management expertise including, but not limited to: creating/managing project plans, budgets, resource assignments
- High comfort-level interacting with senior business stakeholders from a variety of business areas
- Program governance expertise (e.g. working/steering-committees, prioritization meetings, etc.)
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.