Project Manager - ERP Implementation
Fort Mill, SC H3A 1L6
Our client based in the US is looking for a Project Manager - ERP implementation. 10% travel will be required for this position in US and Canada.
Location: Fort Mills, South Carolina
Applicant must have the legal right to work in the United States. The company does not offer work visa sponsorship for this role.
Our client is currently seeking an energetic and results-orientated Project Manager to be part of a team that is planning and executing a large-scale ERP implementation. The position reports directly to the Senior Manager - IT Program Management and will work with a cross-functional team of business and IT professionals. Cross-functional teams are comprised of Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance, and Technology business units as well as external suppliers and implementation partners.
Candidates will have proven success engaging key stakeholders, translating business vision into an actionable plan, monitoring and reporting KPI results, creative problem-solving, and overall project delivery to include business case development, stakeholder analysis, scope management, requirements management, CRAID management (changes, risks, assumptions, issues, decisions), scope management, task and schedule management, budget management, and organization change management.
- Prepare detailed project documents in accordance to the client standard project methodology to include project charter, project management plan, and project tracker.
- Maintain detailed task schedule, resource assignments, business requirements, and CRAID log throughout life cycle of project.
- Report weekly status, update project costs and forecasts, and present updates to leadership.
- Manage and control project expense not to exceed approved project budget.
- Guide and support project team throughout analysis, design, build, test, and deploy phases ensuring quality and schedule meet planned expectations.
Key Skill Sets:
- Ability to drive projects forward, influence, and lead change throughout organization.
- Ability to anticipate, mitigate, and work through obstacles or setbacks.
- Flexibility in managing customer expectations and adapting communication style as needed.
- Good communicator at all levels of organization (written and verbal).
- Self-sufficient, results-driven, and detail-oriented with strategic mindset.
- Analytical approach to solving problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, engineering, finance, business or similar discipline is required.
- Minimum 5 years project management experience required
- Experience managing at least one (1) full lifecycle ERP or other large-scale implementation project is required.
- Proven experience managing a large project team.
- Experience in business analysis and process improvement is preferred.
- Experience in the supply chain and/ or manufacturing area is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office products; Smartsheet experience preferred.