Project Manager Infrastructure
7550 Ogden Dale Rd SE Calgary, Alberta T2C 4X9 | Contract
Our Calgary-based client requires a strong Intermediate to Senior Project Manager with good experience on infrastructure and application projects. Experience in the Transportation Industry is an asset.
Start date: As soon as possible
Duration: 6 months +
Work Location: Calgary
Local candidates highly preferred
The Position: Project Manager
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Execution and delivery of assigned projects & deliverables of the program; adherence to required timelines and quality standards, PMO process & reporting.
- 5 – 10 years expertise in running infrastructure and application projects.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance, application and infrastructure experience.
- Strong leadership skills, highly organized, ability to be inventive & drive deliverables, strong interpersonal & negotiation skills.
The Work Products:
- Managing project deliverables, target dates, resources, escalation of issues; risks and dependencies.
- Monitoring of project scope, detailed schedule and financial tracking.
- Organizing technical resources for custom application development and working with vendors to ensure contractual obligations are met.
- PTC Systems Management; PTC Locomotive Systems
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.