7550 Ogden Dale Rd SE Calgary, Alberta T2C 4X9
Our Calgary based client requires a Project Manager with Application Development and Infrustructure project expereince for a 6 month+ opportunity. Hands on experience of scrum methodology and application development practices is a MUST
The Role: Project Manager
Start date: As soon as possible
End date: After 6 months
Likelihood of renewal: Likely
Work Location: Calgary
- 5 – 10 years expertise in project managing application development and infrastructure projects.
- Hands on experience of scrum methodology and application development practices
- Ability to work with minimal guidance, application and infrastructure experience.
- Strong leadership skills, highly organized, ability to be inventive & drive deliverables, strong interpersonal & negotiation skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Execution and delivery of assigned projects & deliverables of the PTC program; adherence to required timelines and quality standards, PMO process & reporting.
- Managing project deliverables, target dates, resources, escalation of issues; risks and dependencies.
- Monitoring of project scope, detailed schedule and financial tracking.
- Organizing technical resources for custom application development and working with vendors to ensure contractual obligations are met.
- PTC & Train Control Systems
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.