SAP ABAP Developer - Transportation Management
Our client is hiring an SAP ABAP Developer - Transportation Management
Location: Montreal, Quebec
The Senior SAP ABAP Development Lead is accountable for delivery of ABAP and UI5 development. They provide oversight through technical design reviews, code reviews, etc. for development team members. Other job responsibilities include:
- Provide technical stewardship of end to end integration solutions between SAP and other SAP & non-SAP systems.
- Ability to transform business function requirements into technical program specs, and to code, unit test and debug programs.
- Act as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application issues and providing timely solutions
- Engage other technical teams in the design, delivery, and deployment of solutions as well as facilitate incident resolution across multiple areas.
- Facilitate SAP integration design sessions with other application stakeholders and technical resources
- Develop, maintain and enforce SAP integration standards working in conjunction with the integration architecture team
- Design and execute integration monitoring of SAP interface points
- Ensure integration system activities including monitoring the technical architecture (particularly scalability, availability and archiving) meet all SLA'
- Manage operational support, performing work during change windows as well as providing on call support as required by the team
- Undertake performance tuning activities for SAP integration activities
- Technical and functional design, support, documentation & training for multiple integrated systems through SAP
- Develop, maintain and enforce data and message management standards and procedures, develop standards for maintaining data and message integrity and security and develop strategies for data recovery
- Team management skills.
- Agile / Hybrid Agile Delivery Skills.
- Expertise on change controller enhancements Creation.
- Expertise on Debug and development of event handling requirements.
- Expertise on creation custom BOs for new business process objects per customer needs.
- Expertise on new UI applications based on custom Bos
- Expertise on BOBF determinations and custom actions to handle complex business logic
- Expertise on TM enhancements based on process controller strategies
- Creation of Service providers and consumers and handled web service calls from SAP TM
- Design for SAP TM customer specific enhancements and develops autonomously
- Creation of complex UI enhancements with hierarchies and custom tabs with composite uibbs
- Strong Ability to Analyze and debug issues with data validation during EDI integration.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.