6111, Avenue Royalmount Suite 100 Montreal, Quebec | Direct Hire
The SAP Architect is responsible for the overall architecture of SAP Solutions.
This role is assigned to projects within Process Application Services, with the responsibility to lead our teams to design, develop and deliver solutions for the global business units. The Architect will partner with a project manager and business services lead to implement new SAP solutions, projects on time, within budget.
The SAP Architect will play a key role in contributing to the definition of the IT SAP solution portfolio, assessing technical resources requirement.
This person provides leadership to ensure successful delivery of cross-functional architecture and solution for delivering SAP solution. With the Project Lead, they will contribute to evaluate and communicating business benefits, and evaluate and recommend software solutions to meet user needs.
The Architect will ensure that the Solution Architecture and Design meet functional requirements, coordinating design inputs across Domains. They will ensure solution architecture conforms to internal guidelines, prepare design/technical/functional specification documentation, flow charts, business process management workflow, and systems diagrams to assist in problem analysis.
The Architect may have to coordinate the engagement of offshore resources for a project, if applicable.
Expectations and Tasks:
- Define the deliverable architecture based on less is more needs and with Architect and consultants.
- Define appropriate delivery model for customer project based on SAP Advanced Delivery Management, pre-defined services, on-site delivery, Global Delivery, Custom Development as needed to deliver on customer success.
- Responsible for the design sign-off, specification implementation with external consultants, costing and delivery of solutions and proposals to the PMS required quality standards and structured methodologies.
- Provide specialist direction, coordination and guidance to the implementation project team to meet project outcomes
- Scope and estimate the engagement.
- Determine required resources for the project.
- Assess, document and communicate risk for the engagement.
- Review quality of work and manage integration of team members’ work; provide performance input to project team members’ functional management.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal users.
- Prepared strategy, scoped, collected business requirements, analyzed the process to be modeled, performed the business content checks, Conducted workshop for defining requirement.
- Prepare and review Data model design, Data access design and Data flow design established sandbox, development, quality assurance system and production system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or related field; MBA preferred
- SAP certified
- + 7 years of SAP implementation, configuration and project management experience in business planning and execution
- Deep experience of SAP’s best practices
- Strong communication abilities
- Can delegate duties in a motivating fashion
- Can conduct architecture, process and design workshop as well as design reviews
- Knowledge of HANA models / S4
- Project operations lead and day to day management.
- Ability to attend and contribute to meetings with internal customers, lead sessions with implementation consultants, gather requirements
- Has participated on numerous concurrent projects (e.g. 3 at a time)
- Bilingualism (English and French), is a must; Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong Presentation skills including building decks (Powerpoint);
- Ability to work in an unstuctured environment;
- Nice to have: Served as Program Manager, Project Manager & Delivery Manager with good command of SAP Methodologies, Project Management & Team Management.
- Pharma industry or Manufacturing industry experience preferable
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.