SAP Ariba Retail Project Manager
Our Loveland CO based client is extending the existing Global Wholesale Ariba implementation into it's US based Retail environment and requires a Senior SAP Ariba Retail Project Manager
Role: SAP Ariba Retail Project Manager
Duration: 6-12 months ( Opportunity for a strong candidate to take on other projects following this activity)
Location: Primary Work Location is Loveland CO USA
Travel: Weekly / on site
Rate: Competative/open Preference is for an all in hourly rate based out of Loveland, Colorado. Travel to other locations will be expensed extra.
Prefer: Local / Denver Area/ in region candidates, Open to US or CAN travelers (Calgary based is best)
- Skilled at managing SAP projects, ideally with dependencies between them
- Skilled at tactical PM activities (Scheduling, Budgeting, Detailed Project Planning, etc)
- Experienced working with ARIBA solution implementation a MUST
- Experience with Source to Pay/ Supply Chain Cloud Solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively to stakeholders in a variety of positions and organizational levels (Potential for communication from Executives to Front Line Staff)
Must have Work Authorization for US
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.