SAP BI Developer
111 Robert-Bourassa Blvd. Montreal, Quebec H3C 2M1
Our client based in Montreal is currently seeking talent to fill the position of SAP BI Developer. This job is permanent, full-time.
The ideal candidate will collaborate with SAP functional analysts, related systems analysts, corporate IT architects, users and business partners. The technical skills will be indispensable for the implementation of SAP BI solutions as well as the definition of BI tools to be used.
- Work in cooperation with the manager and client's main stakeholders to shape the organization’s BI strategy;
- Identify, contribute to and implement improvements to the department’s internal processes so as to improve efficiency and quality;
- Design solutions by considering the business processes of different departments;
- Take part in the development of BI solutions by using mainly SAP BW, Business Object, SAP Analytics Cloud and also Hana or SAP Cloud Platform, in the near future;
- Define functional and technical specifications;
- Design test scenarios and perform the appropriate tests;
- Take part actively in upgrades of SAP BI tools by considering the compatibility of the other modules;
- Support the solutions already in place;
- Keep documentation up to date.
Reporting to the Manager, Integration and BI Reporting, you will be part of the team responsible for implementing BI solutions.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- More than 7 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of SAP BW and Business Object;
- General knowledge of the SAP ECC platform;
- Knowledge of SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Data Services;
- Proven ability to deliver quality results on time or ahead of schedule;
- Ability to work independently or as a team member while carrying out multiple, concurrent priorities;
- Ability to influence and put BI reporting solutions in place;
- Knowledge of SAP Cloud Platform, an asset;
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager (ChaRM), an asset;
- Bilingualism (spoken and written).
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.