SAP BI RTR and OTC Consultant
110, Cremazie Blvd. West Montreal, QC H2P 1B9
Exciting position within a dynamic team supporting a global SAP transformation in a fast-growing company, leveraging leading edge BI technologies including SAP HANA 2.0. Experience working with global business leaders around the world.
The BI consultant will work closely with the business SMEs, BI architect, SAP Functionals, BI Development Team and Testing Team throughout the System Development Life Cycle in order to deliver leading BI solutions. Responsible for providing on-going BI support across all clients’ divisions. The BI functional will have in-depth functional application knowledge and expertise in the SAP Record to Report (RTR) and Order to Cash (OTC) space including COPA and BPC. Must possess strong BI design, data profiling and data modeling experience and drive successful adoption and delivery of proposed solutions.
- Direct interaction and collaboration with business including preparation and facilitation of workshops, document outcomes and conduct reviews to translate business requirements into functional requirements/specifications;
- Functional design and functional design reviews in accordance with BI Standards, governance and best practices;
- Creation of functional unit test scripts, prime tester during functional unit testing and provide support throughout testing;
- Works independently with guidance in only the most complex situations;
- Bring innovation to the organization and help elaboration of solution architecture;
- Own problem resolution of key incidents reported through our Global Service Desk or via our BI key users.
- Works independently, can follow a project plan and can execute on strategy;
- Capable of directing a small team;
- Support activities (troubleshoot, enhance, capacity plan, upgrade and migration);
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Software Engineering or Business Administration / Commerce;
- 8+ years of hands on project experience with SAP RTR, OTC and BI related technologies preferably in the consumers packaged goods industry;
- Strong functional SAP experience in SAP FI, CO, SD, COPA and BPC including demonstrated understanding of business practices and SAP’s underlying data models;
- Proficient in SAP ERP is a must;
- Strong SAP BusinessObjects experience;
- Proficient with reconciliation of reports information to data source
- Experience with MS Power BI or similar technologies like Tableau is a plus;
- English is mandatory and French and/or Spanish is a plus;
- Strong communication (verbal/written) and presentation skills;
- Self-motivated individual who takes pride in delivering high quality work and working as an integral part of a team;
- Experience with enterprise estimating tools and delivery methodologies including agile;
- Ability to operate in complex, fast pace project environment with interdependencies spanning multiple work-streams, teams, business divisions, geographies, time zones, & language.
- SAP RTR, OTC and BPC processes and data models;
- Entity-relationship data modeling;
- SAP BI and BusinessObjects Suite including Analysis for Office and Web Intelligence;
- MS Power BI or similar technologies like Tableau is a plus.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.