SAP Business Analyst
2300, rue ÃÂmile-BÃÂ©langer St-Laurent, Quebec H4R 3J4
Reporting to the Director/Manager IT Merchandising Systems and as part of the IT SAP support / project team, you will work within teams to transform business needs into technical solutions.
This person provides business process expertise to projects that utilize or impact their SAP Application
The successful candidate will possess:
- Retail background with systems implementation experience
- Ability to document business processes and workflows / requirements clearly and concisely
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
Working towards a deeper understanding of how our systems work, you will learn new technologies and be an expert in our Core Merchandising applications.
- Effectively analyze and synthesize information provided by stakeholders
- Help explain the impact of complex problems and partner with others in regards to the best solution to the problem
- Produce quality deliverables such as business requirements, processes and workflows, system requirements, test plans, deployments plans, and training plans
- Participate in transitioning the requirements to the design and development team (in-house or third party) and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements
- Coordinate with project managers, quality assurance departments and systems analysts to ensure successful completion of specific projects
- Participate in quality reviews for deliverables produced by our service providers and team members
- Proactively document solutions, processes, designs and lessons learned
- Serve as a liaison between business users, the IT department and service providers
- Work with systems analysts and support teams to document, prioritize and resolve issues
- University degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a business analysis role within an IT environment
- Minimum 5 years of SAP IS-Retail experience including FMS module, primarily in the Merchandising Selling and Distribution areas.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to elicit requirements from business users, analyze and design business processes, and to write functional system specifications
- Ability to quickly learn complex systems, data models, business processes and business drivers
- Proven ability to manage multiple competing deliverables simultaneously
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, perform effectively under dynamic conditions such as new technology, tight deadlines, limited resources etc.
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationships with all stakeholders and team members
- Superior communication skills in both French and English including effectively interacting with all levels of an organization
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.