SAP Business Analyst PM/MM
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2J1 | Direct Hire
The SAP Business Analyst will ensure the smooth operations and success of SAP programs (PM/MM). Working with the procurement and maintenance groups, the role will analyze current needs and determine application requirements, and provide solutions to meet business requirements.
The role will be involved in the entire SAP project lifecycle, leading in design and implementing programs as required. This include adding upgrades and creating custom programs. In depth familiarity with systems development applications and also support QAT/UAT functions to ensure the successful integration of new software and programming and to make any modifications as necessary.
The role will also work with IT technical resources to provide functional and technical support for MM, PM to business stakeholders, troubleshoot problems and offer technical solutions. This includes providing training to users as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in related field.
- 8-10 years of SAP experience, functional expertise of SAP MM/PM modules and functions.
- Experience in SAP project lifecycles.
- Knowledgeable in the interdependencies and integration points between SAP modules (FI-MM interface)
- Experience in developing project plans and individual work plans to complete configuration and business process.
- Experience in developing / implementing test strategies (Module-, Integration- User-Acceptance) and experience in developing training materials, documentations, etc.
- ECC 6, SAP MM/PM, Microsoft Office Suite. Excel is must.
- Mining experience would be an asset.
- Requires frequent travel to the mine sites.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.