SAP Business Analysts (2)
450 Cowie Hill Rd Halifax, Nova Scotia B3P 2V3
Our client based in Halifax, Nova Scotia is looking for 2 SAP Business Analysts to help them with their upcoming S/4 Hana project.
Resumes must be received before June 4, eod.
- Duration is 12 months with potential extension.
- Work location: Halifax, onsite
- Work schedule: Mon to Fridays 8h30 to 16h30 (7 hours per day)
- Tech Env: SAP ECC 6.0
- Requirements: 2 SAP Business Analysts
Client's current SAP is nearing end of life and it is in need of a proposed migration path to S/4 Hana. Project is being initiated to begin this transition.
The client is looking for two Business Analysts with a background in finance, accounting, procurement, customer service and billing.
Business Analyst will be required to develop functional specifications, create documentation (training, process and data models), work with developers and other members of a dynamic project team.
Preference will be given to certified individuals (CBAP or PMI-PBA) with five (5) years of experience in ERP systems for utilities or other government organizations.
- Elicit and document requirements using document analysis, requirement workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstracts up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user request from the underlying true needs
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to analyze information needs and functional requirements and identify areas that need improvement or updating
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding on how to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Serve as the IT liaison between the stakeholders and the IT team members through which requirements and specifications will flow
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language
- Collaborate with IT team members and other subject matter experts to establish the solution vision and analyze trade-offs between usability, cost and efficiencies gained
- Actively participate in the QA process
Minimum Qualifications and Skillset:
- 5 years of experience in Business/System Analysis and Quality Assurance
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, IT/Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Experiencing in finance, accounting, procurement, customer service and billing business domains preferred
- Utility industry experience and ERP Systems experience is highly preferred
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing preferably in a cloud based environment
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, staff and other subject matter experts
- Experience in cost/benefit and ROI analysis
- Be result oriented and have a record of success in meeting deadlines
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.