SAP Data Lead
Toronto, Ontario M5H 0B3 | Direct Hire
Our client is hiring an SAP Data Lead
Consulting and Practice Management Skills
Project Management: Participated in large scale SAP client engagements. Consistently deliver quality client services, driving high-quality work products within the expected timeframes and on budget. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Manage expectations of client service delivery. Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business. Should be a self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Should be comfortable interfacing with a client on a daily basis. This role requires daily interaction with the client at many levels.
People Management: Effectively team with diverse skills and backgrounds and foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment.
Assist in developing applicable methodologies, tools, approaches, points of view, thought leadership and accelerators to differentiate EY in the ERP advisory market. These are shared with all EY market facing organizations to provide consistency and common platforms with which to go to market.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- 7-10 years of SAP MDM experience,
- 5+ E2E implementations,
- CPG experience preferable
- Data profiling and cleansing approach expertise (reasonable knowledge of common tools used)
- Data migration expertise (ETL) utilizing SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS), including data definition, data conversion, data construction, data loading (through BODS IDOCs, SAP LSMW, and custom programs)
- Design and leadership of mocks loads and data verification/validation cycles
- Understanding of leading practices for data governance approach, centre of excellence/shared services structures, data governance processes/procedures (experience implementing shared services)
- Knowledge of key SAP objects across Record to Report, Logistics (warehousing and transportation management), Order to Cash, Plan to Manufacture, and Procure to Pay
- Experience facilitating cross-functional team members with complex schedules against a published plan
- Team lead expertise – stream planning, status reporting, managing governance, managing the team against the plan, escalating risks/issues/decisions/changes, budget management, etc.
- Experience leading clients through new data concepts (Data Stewards, Data Governance, Mock Loads, Data Object Master, Data Owners, etc.)
- A willingness to travel to meet client needs; travel is estimated to be 70-90%
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.