SAP Environment Coordinator
935, rue de La GauchetiÃ¨re Ouest Montreal, Quebec H3B 2M9
Our client, based in Montreal, is looking for an Environment Coordinator. This role is responsible for assisting the Environment Management team with administering and controlling project environment deliverable.
This includes the administration of the project timeline, project documents such has Solution Architecture and Technical Architecture, assist in maintaining project schedules, develop and maintain issue logs and project repositories of documents, prepare documents for various recurring meetings, etc., develop presentation documentation as required for project teams and consolidate program status reports.
Summary of tasks:
- Assist Project Manager with creation and maintenance of the Landscape dashboard. This includes, application resources dependencies, timelines and application availability with other projects;
- Coordinate with infrastructure and technical administrator when projects required new application build
- Socializing with project team: Solution Architect, Technical Architect, product owners - APM Team, Project Manager …etc.
- Studying the project documents (project plan, SA, TA/ Blue print, presentations, involved systems, connectivity…etc.)
- Identify and highlight application resource issues within the project work plan. Facilitate the analysis by the project manager of application resource and planning alternatives by providing alternative plans
- Assist Project Manager with documenting and tracking all risks, issues and action items;
- Prepare weekly status reports for all projects leads
- Set up and maintain SharePoint, Jira and Confluence for all project documents.
- Coordinate software and hardware upgrades/updates as needed by projects
- Plan and schedule system refreshes/outages (SAP and non-SAP) as needed
- Quickly react on unplanned outages or project scope changes, minimizing impacts to project timelines.
- Apply, and ensure compliance with, all appropriate CN IT standards (eg. Security, Architecture, Project Delivery Methodology, SOX, etc.).
Specialties: Expertise with SAP is required.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.