SAP FICO Consultant
Toronto, Ontario M8Z 5G5 | Direct Hire
Our Client is looking for an experienced SAP Functional Consultant with expertise in FICO. Role will include configuration, support and testing. Ideally, the resource will have exposure and experience with other SAP modules such as Project Systems, Purchasing and HCM CATS.
- Must be willing to work on multiple modules and multiple projects
- Must be able to work without much guidance
- Responsible for configuration, requirements gathering, development of technical specifications.
- Supporting existing business processes.
- Involved in testing and testing support.
- Act as a backup for the main in-house SAP Functional Consultant.
- A bachelor's degree and approximately 3 years of related work experience; or a master's degree and approximately 2 years of related work experience
- A degree in computer science, accounting, finance or a related field (MBA or MS degree preferred). SAP certification/s highly preferred.
- 3+ years of experience working with the SAP Finance module, as well as participation in full life cycle implementations (or equivalent experience) required. Familiarity with SAP FICO integration to SD, MM, PS and HR, etc.
- Experience with SAP Project Systems is a major benefit.
- Exposure to SAP SD, MM, Purchasing and BW is an asset.
- Experience with SAP HCM CATS is an asset.
- MUST be able to work on multiple modules and projects simultaneously
- Experience executing a business blueprint and documenting business requirements that can be understood by a technical process team.
- Development of project documentation, training materials, requirements gathering and project management methodology experience required.
- Any experience with SAP ECCS (older consolidations module) is a bonus.
- Experience with all aspects of financial and management accounting within an ERP system.
- Experience with SAP reporting and business warehouse a plus.
- Experience with finance strategy, financial accounting and reporting systems a plus. As well as knowledge of budgeting, planning and forecasting operations and technology a plus.
- Experience in small organizations with exposure to multiple modules is a major asset.
- Experience working in a unionized environment is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating enterprise finance with technology skills
- Demonstrate characteristics of a forward thinker and self-starter that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge
- A strong work ethic
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.