SAP FICO Delivery Lead
Mississauga, Ontario L5B 3C1
Our Client is looking for a SAP FICO Delivery Lead for a 1 year employment contract.
Under the direction of the Project Manager, SAP Business Support, the successful candidate will:
- Lead the implementation of SAP projects defined in the Enterprise Business Solutions Work Plan. Projects may include: implementation of new SAP modules and products, migration of legacy systems to SAP, Fiori, HANA and mobile solutions;
- Lead projects that align with the IT Master Plan and Service Area technology plans;
- Lead, blueprint and design solutions for Finance requirements (Revenue and Bank Reconciliation, Revenue Collections, BPC/PSF, Asset Accounting, Treasury, Project Systems, etc.) in SAP to support and enhance existing solutions
- Work with business users and stakeholders to gather requirements, facilitate and lead “proof of concept” and deliver SAP solutions
- Participate and act as a strategic advisor and subject matter expert (SME) for the SAP portfolio
- Provide training to clients in a classroom or auditorium setting
- Prepare project charters and project management plans, collect and document business process/requirements and ensure quality technical specifications, schedule tasks and manage a WBS;
- Be a Project Management practitioner of PMI best practices for leading projects through their project lifecycle;
- Prepare statements of work to procure vendor assistance from the EBS Vendor Roster for projects where required;
- Work with the business users to gather requirements, facilitate and lead “proof of concepts” and deliver SAP solutions;
- Participate and act as a strategic advisor and subject matter expert (SME) for the SAP portfolio;
- Develop and implement change management strategies to enable corporate adoption of the new SAP solutions;
- Comply with all Information Technology service levels, change and version control, systems development methodology, standards, policies, audit and financial controls;
- Contribute preliminary estimates of resource requirements and technology costs to the development of business cases for major projects and working with stakeholders to build business cases;
- Manage funding allocated to projects consistent with good financial practice;
- Pro-actively communicate status including quality and performance metrics of all work in progress to all stakeholders;
- Promote a positive work environment through demonstrated initiative and leadership by example;
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in computer science or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in leading and delivering SAP solutions: Netweaver Portal, ESS, MSS, ECC6, BW, BOBJ, Fiori
- SAP ECC 6.0 certification in FI/CO/MM is preferred
- Minimum 3 years of SAP FI/CO/MM functional and implementation experience with SAP ECC 6.0 is required.
- Canadian Municipal experience would be an asset
- Experience in implementing SAP S4 HANA, BPC/PSF, Concur and Ariba would be an asset
- SAP BOBJ Analytics experience using BusinessObjects tools: Universes, Design Studio, Dashboard, Crystal Reports, Explorer, Web Intelligence, Lumira and Data Services would be an asset
- Exceptional project management, verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with an emphasis on customer service and ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders and senior level management
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate staff, stakeholders and contracted service providers;
- Proven written and presentation skills to various audiences;
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and align project decisions with the SAP Roadmap, IT Master Plan and Service Area Technology plans
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills;
- Knowledge of vendor management, contract administration, change management approaches and annual budgeting;
- Commitment to service excellence and total quality is essential.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification by the Project Management Institute (PMI) and use of MS Project would be an asset;
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.