SAP FICO Lead
Mississauga, Ontario L4T 1A9
Our Client is looking for a SAP FICO Functional Lead to work on the Finance-to-Manage (FTM) process flow. This is a permanent position in Mississauga, ON.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
In this role, you will collaborate with SAP functional, technical, and architecture teams as well as other key business resources, in providing functional support for the implementation of the module. As a SAP Functional Lead, you will be responsible for completing functional specifications, configuration, unit testing, integration testing, knowledge transfer to the project team, and management of the subsequent operation of the module.
- Participate in relevant workshops with system integrators and drive standardization of business processes leveraging out-of-the-box solutions in SAP for one or more of the functions above
- Provide guidance to internal teams on best practices in adopting S/4 HANA out-of-the-box solutions in SAP FICO and the Finance to Manage process flow.
- Create workarounds and drive alignment to workarounds in S/4 HANA to reduce RICEWF
- Provide expertise in master data configuration decisions
- Participate in design decisions on integration with non-SAP systems
Configuration and Testing
- Configure SAP S/4 HANA FICO and related modules; develop scenarios and test to address business requirements
- Validate proposed solutions from system integrator
- Review and drive configuration and testing outcomes with the system integrator teams
- Provide expertise in identifying the relevant master and transactional data required for data migration in one or more of the above mentioned modules
- Contribute to Data Migration efforts working with functional team and IT
- Provide guidance on as well as execute best practices in data cleansing and data extraction for migration
Training and Advisory
- Provide training to internal teams on specific areas in and related modules, as needed
- Be in advisory role to business and IT for hands-on usage of S/4 HANA functionality
- Keep pace with the evolving S/4 HANA roadmap, research and run internal Proof of Concept sessions, as needed, for better features and better alternatives in S/4 HANA to address business requirements
The Client is currently implementing SAP’s PTP, FTM, DTS and OTC modules so candidates with expertise in more than one of them will be advantageous. We expect to rapidly follow SAP’s release cycle to continue to exploit new innovations. Future phases will extend the footprint to include Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Machine Integration (MII).
- Bachelor's Degree in I.T, Computers or related field
- 4+ Years Domain Subject Matter expert in Finance processes utilizing SAP FICO module based on industry standards and best practices.
- Have at least 1 full SAP S/4HANA FICO cycle implementation experience
- SAP configuration experience and in-depth SAP process expert
- Can demonstrate the ability to translate this into real world business process optimisation.
- Can rapidly absorb, adapt and exploit new capability as SAP continues to develop S4/HANA
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points between SAP modules
- Business knowledge and process design skills
- Able to collaborate with clients, and have a strong desire to excel.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.