SAP Finance / Banking Consultant
Our client is seeking a Senior SAP Finance Consultant with Banking experience.
In this role you will have the ability to sell, estimate and facilitate the implementation of the SAP Financial Accounting and Managerial Accounting solutions for Banking Customers. You will be responsible for the overall customer satisfaction, performance, standards and direction of the Architecture of a particular SAP Banking or across multiple solutions. This includes the creation and/or updates to architecture deliverables.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
A Principal Consultant evaluates customer requirements, maps them to business processes, functional and solution architectures and ensures a proper implementation of SAP solutions. For this they:
- Identify the appropriate end-to-end solution portfolio options and recommendations
- Identify solution gaps and develop gap closure options
- Design the end-to-end functional landscape and solution design, including the functional integration points, applicable standards and governance
- Estimate the financial impact of various solution architecture alternatives
- Set architectural direction and standards
- Consult to project teams and govern delivery from a target architecture perspective
- Promote best practices to the customer for the SAP solutions in the area of banking and insurance
- Stay abreast on SAP product changes and industry trends.
- Certified Chartered Accountant (North America) or Similar
- Expert in at least one SAP Banking/Insurance Implementation with a good understanding of SAP’s solutions and service offerings including packaged solutions, implementation effort and compatibility/integration with standard functionality
- Working experience in Banking/Insurance industry where you have developed a general understanding of at least one Line-of-business or function domain. Familiar with the relevant industry trends and business strategies and models, industry specific business processes, challenges, business drivers/pain points and related best-practice solution architectures
- Experience moderating between Client and SAP, Business and IT, both on implementation and strategic levels
- Expert knowledge in implementation of SAP FI-CO, including integration to other SAP and non-SAP solutions
- Proven success in pre-sales activities (licensing and consulting)
- Project/program management experience.
- True banking industry veteran
- Senior Consultant SAP in a Bank
- Experience with at least one complex, multi-year Finance renewal project in Financial / Banking Industry
- Nice to Have: S4HANA Finance Certification and/or one S4HANA Finance implementation experience
- Demonstrated experience doing process and roadmap for a GL Transformation project; was part of a full life-cycle transformation project and speaks BUSINESS / Accounting in Banking/Insurance language
- C-Level communication and presence
- Relevant Academic degree (computer science/economics/accounting)
- SAP Solution Certification(s)
- Advanced project management skills.
***Up to 100% travel is required***
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.