Start: Aug. 13, 2018
End: Sept. 11, 2018
Duration: 15 days
Work Day: 7 hours
Scope of Work
The Client requires one (1) HANA resource to assess the migration of our ERP system from Oracle DB to HANA DB including but not limited to:
1. Hardware requirement, sizing and any specific setup for HANA DB;
2. Operating system requirement and any specific setup or parameters for HANA DB;
3. Installation options and combinations. e.g. Central or distributed installation;
4. Backup requirements and supported third party software for HANA DB backup;
5. Available services from SAP. e.g. SAP support and documents;
6. Impact on any interface with ECC system. e.g. Business Warehouse, Enterprise Portal, Fiori Gateway, Solution manager, Business Objects, BizTalk, Process Runner, SAPGUI and IDocs;
7. Impact on ABAP standard and custom code and reports and remediation effort;
8. Migration path, tool to be used and time required to complete the update;
9. Estimated production system downtime;
10. Compatibility with 3rd party software installed on ECC. e.g. LiveCompare, Org Publisher, OMRA, Gold Client;
11. Supportability of ITS (Integrated Internet Transaction Server);
12. Impact on authorization roles and remediation effort;
13. Staff training requirements for sustainment;
14. Develop a technical assessment report to document the findings and recommendations for the items above.
15. Performs other Basis tasks as assigned e.g. an hour daily on SAP system health check.
Prefer to be BASIS HANA certified;
Must have minimum of 4 years hands-on experience on SAP BASIS HANA
Must have minimum of 4 years hands-on experience on SAP BASIS Oracle
Must have minimum of 2 migration projects of SAP ERP system from Oracle DB to HANA;
Must have hands-on experience on assessment of HANA migration;
Must have experience of Oracle 12c database administration and Win 2012R2;
Must have experience of Solution Manager 7.1 system configuration and administration;
Prefer to have experience of BW 7.50, EP 7.50, Fiori Gateway systems administration;
Must have good communication skills;
Must be able to work effective as part of a team;
Must be willing to transfer knowledge to Client’s staff.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.